NEVTIS CORP is a Consulting firm for Business Internet, Phone, Cloud, and Wireless Solutions.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We May Collect from you
As part of the quotation, account set-up and order fulfilment processes, we ask you for personal information in order to provide an accurate quotation or to tailor services to your needs.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://nevtis.com/ (our “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, seeking a quotation for business internet services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses Made of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To enable us to communicate with you and to verify your identity.
- To enable us to identify internet service for which you may be eligible and to obtain quotes on your behalf.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and/or between you and an internet service provider through us.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or from internet service providers which we feel may interest you, but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To help prevent and detect fraud or loss.
Your personal information will not be shared with other selected organizations for marketing purposes, without your prior consent.
If you do not want us to use your data in any of these ways, please contact us.
Cookies are data files that contain and collect data. When you browse this web site, cookies will be stored in your computer’s hard drive. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Site and also allows us to improve our Site (see below for more details). We will not collect any personal data from you under this circumstance. You have a choice not to accept the cookies, but if you do, certain functionality may not be available.
Our Site uses the cookies to, distinguish you from other users of our Site, to enable you to move throughout our Site, to enable us to customize your experience of the Site to you and your interests by remembering your preferences as to language, font size etc, to determine previous and/or subsequent websites that you have visited to enable a better understanding of your behavior and preferences, and to improve our website through monitoring usage trends.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions and all pages that require personal information will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, including anti-virus software.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Condition of Business, and other agreements entered into between us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or after obtaining your consent, if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the contact address below.
Access to Information
The California’s Constitutional Right to Privacy gives you the right to access and/or correct information held about you. Access and/or correction requests may be addressed to the contact listed below.
Any questions please contact us at:
8175 E Kaiser Blvd Suite 101
Anaheim, CA 92808